Jones Feed Mills has been supplying the swine industry with successful feeding and management programs throughout our history. Our emphasis has been on performance, health, economics and where available, on-farm feeds.
The Jones Feed Mills Swine Team recognizes it takes results-based programs supported by professional services to achieve the full value from a feeding program. Talk to a member of the Jones Swine Team to learn how our programs and services can help you get the most for your operation.
Jones Swine Services Include:
- Complete ration balancing services using industry leading technology
- Direct communication with Jones Nutrition Team
- Opportunities to consider various management and independent programs
- Regular on-farm support including Barn-Walks
- Data collection, bench-marking and evaluation
- Cash flow projections and reports
- Staff training in all areas of swine management (English and Spanish)
- Mixer calibration, evaluation and auditing
- Facility evaluation including ventilation
- Bio-security policies ensured
Swine Programs Available:
- Black Creek Hog Management Contracts (Farrow to Finish, Sows and Finishers, Short and Long-Term)
- Various duBreton Independent Hog Production Contracts Available
- Quality Supplements, Premixes & Complete Feeds
- Conventional, Organic, ABF and Non-GMO Feeds Available
A NOTE FROM OUR NUTRITION DEPARTMENT:
As summer comes upon us, JFM reminds Producers to inspect air intakes throughout your barns to ensure they allow for maximum air intake and are without obstruction. The ability to take fresh air in, as well as exhaust it, according to the number and size of pigs in your barn, has a significant influence on intakes as well as performance. If ever questioning your ventilation system, talk to your JFM Swine Sales Consultant to discuss options for a JFM ventilation audit.