Jones Feed Mills has been supplying the swine industry with successful feeding and management programs throughout our history. Our emphasis has been on performance, health, economics and where available, on-farm feeds.
The Jones Feed Mills Swine Team recognizes it takes results-based programs supported by professional services to achieve the full value from a feeding program. Talk to a member of the Jones Swine Team to learn how our programs and services can help you get the most for your operation.
Jones Swine Services Include:
- Complete ration balancing services using industry leading technology
- Direct communication with Jones Nutrition Team
- Opportunities to consider various management and independent programs
- Regular on-farm support including Barn-Walks
- Data collection, bench-marking and evaluation
- Cash flow projections and reports
- Staff training in all areas of swine management (English and Spanish)
- Mixer calibration, evaluation and auditing
- Facility evaluation including ventilation
- Bio-security policies ensured
Swine Programs Available:
- Black Creek Hog Management Contracts (Farrow to Finish, Sows and Finishers, Short and Long-Term)
- Various duBreton Independent Hog Production Contracts Available
- Quality Supplements, Premixes & Complete Feeds
- Conventional, Organic, ABF and Non-GMO Feeds Available
A NOTE FROM OUR NUTRITION DEPARTMENT:
Producers, as harvest wraps up, the JFM nutrition department reminds you to submit your dry and high moisture corn samples for lab analysis. This will ensure you are capitalizing on all available opportunities within your home-grown feeds and ensure your rations reflect what you are feeding. Toxin testing is always a good idea to do at harvest to ensure your ration can perform as designed. Talk to your JFM Swine Sales Consultant to learn more.