Jones Feed Mills dairy rations are carefully formulated to produce the results you are looking for while maximizing the usage of your on-farm forages and available feeds. Ration formulation is performed using industry leading software and technology and by experienced staff. Customized rations are available for all phases of your operation.
At Jones Feed Mills we understand that making a good product is only part of the process to ensure you receive the results you are seeking. The Jones Dairy Team is made up of a team of dedicated individuals with varying areas of expertise across the dairy industry. We use a team approach to trouble-shooting and assist you wherever we can.
Jones On-Farm Dairy ServiceS INCLUDE:
- Feed Analysis
- Dry-Matter Testing
- Feed Evaluation and Dry-Matter Testing Training
- Manure Scoring and Analysis
- Body Condition Scoring
- Quota Management
- Robot data monitoring
- Ration inputting (electronic feeding systems)
- TMR Audits
- Mixer Evaluation and Trouble-shooting
- Cow Comfort
- Ventilation Audits
- Calf and Heifer Management
- Complete line of Jones-branded products available for calves through to calving
- Calf Starter and Grower Feeds and Supplements Available
- Conventional, Non-GMO and Organic Feeds Available
A note from our Nutrition Department:
Producers, as harvest wraps up, the JFM nutrition department reminds you to submit all un-tested forage and grain samples for lab analysis. This will ensure you are capitalizing on all available opportunities from your home-grown feeds. A further reminder to keep current with dry-matter testing for all of your haylages, baleage and hay, as well as corn silage(s) to maximize dry matter intakes. Talk to your JFM Dairy Sales Consultant about dry matter testing frequency and lab testing of forages and grains.