Jones Feed Mills dairy rations are carefully formulated to produce the results you are looking for while maximizing the usage of your on-farm forages and available feeds. Ration formulation is performed using industry leading software and technology and by experienced staff. Customized rations are available for all phases of your operation.
At Jones Feed Mills we understand that making a good product is only part of the process to ensure you receive the results you are seeking. The Jones Dairy Team is made up of a team of dedicated individuals with varying areas of expertise across the dairy industry. We use a team approach to trouble-shooting and assist you wherever we can.
Jones On-Farm Dairy ServiceS INCLUDE:
- Feed Analysis
- Dry-Matter Testing
- Feed Evaluation and Dry-Matter Testing Training
- Manure Scoring and Analysis
- Body Condition Scoring
- Quota Management
- Robot data monitoring
- Ration inputting (electronic feeding systems)
- TMR Audits
- Mixer Evaluation and Trouble-shooting
- Cow Comfort
- Ventilation Audits
- Calf and Heifer Management
- Complete line of Jones-branded products available for calves through to calving
- Calf Starter and Grower Feeds and Supplements Available
- Conventional, Non-GMO and Organic Feeds Available
A note from our Nutrition Department:
Producers, remember if needing to use your first cut hay and/or haylage this summer in any of your rations, be sure to ask your JFM Dairy Sales Consultant to get a sample off to the lab as soon as available to ensure we are formulating to the most current forages. This is important as forages change due to season, weather, fertilizer and time.