Jones Feed Mills’ Whole Start Calf program is an industry leading program for calf health, growth and performance. The “Whole Start” program focuses on optimizing a calf’s genetic potential by ensuring it receives the right nutrition at the right time. We use peer-reviewed research as the platform of our program and support it through our Calf Specialist and our Dairy Sales Consultant Field Service Team who ensure you receive the support and knowledge you require for your calves to perform to their best ability.
Jones On-Farm Dairy ServiceS INCLUDE:
- Feeding and Management Protocols - Explanation and On-going Support
- Staff Training (Feeding Protocols/Calf Management)
- Calf Barn and Management Audits
- Growth Performance Measurement and Benchmarking
- Ventilation Audits
- Calf and Heifer Management Resources
- JFM “Bi-Monthly Bawl” Newsletter
- Complete line of Jones-branded calf and heifer feeds
- Calf Starters, Growers and Supplements Available
- Whole Milk Supplements and Milk Replacers
- Individual Heifer Ration Preparation Services
- Conventional, Non-GMO and Organic Feeds Available.
At Jones Feed Mills we work hard at designing and delivering you a veal program that ensures performance and optimizes use of any available on-farm feeds while working with you to optimize the profit from your investment. We draw off of the Whole Start Program concept to ensure calf health and growth and then tailor the growth and finishing phase to your program and desired size. The Jones Dairy and Beef Team Members are always available to assist you in designing and servicing your program.
- Milk Replacers and W hole Milk Supplements
- Complete line of Jones-branded Calf and Veal Starter, Grower and Finisher Feeds
- Individual Grower and Finisher Ration Preparation Services
- Conventional, Non-GMO and Organic Feeds Available