Jones Feed Mills dairy goat rations are carefully formulated to produce the results you are seeking. Emphasis is on performance and health while maximizing the usage of your on-farm forages and available feeds. Ration formulation is performed using industry leading software and technology and by experienced staff. Customized rations are available for all phases of your operation.
At Jones Feed Mills we understand that making a good product is only part of the process to ensure you receive the results you are seeking. The Jones Dairy Goat Team is made up of a team of dedicated individuals with varying areas of expertise. We use a team approach to trouble-shooting and will assist you wherever we can.
Jones On-Farm Dairy Goats Services Include:
- Feed Analysis
- Ration preparation for all phases of your operation
- Dry-Matter Testing
- Feed Evaluation and Dry-Matter Testing Training
- Body Condition Scoring
- TMR Audits
- Mixer Evaluation and Trouble-shooting
- Ventilation Audits
- Kid and Replacement Doe Management
- On-going on-farm support by JFM Sales and Nutrition Team Members
- Complete line of Jones-branded products available for kids, replacements, lactating (including parlour feeds) and dry off does
- Premixes, Supplements and Complete Feeds
- Conventional, and Non-GMO Feeds Available
- Jones Goat Feeding Program
A note from our Nutrition Department:
Producers, as harvest wraps up, the JFM nutrition department reminds you to submit all un-tested forage and grain samples for lab analysis. This will ensure you are capitalizing on all available opportunities from your home-grown feeds. A further reminder to keep current with dry-matter testing for all of your haylages, baleage and hay as well as corn silage (where fed) to maximize dry matter intakes. Talk to your JFM Goat (Caprine) Sales Consultant about dry matter testing frequency and lab testing of forages and grains.