Jones Feed Mills dairy goat rations are carefully formulated to produce the results you are seeking. Emphasis is on performance and health, while maximizing the usage of your on-farm feeds. Ration formulation is performed using industry leading software and technology by experienced staff. Customized rations are available for all phases of your operation.
At Jones Feed Mills we understand that good feed is only part of the process needed to reach your production goals. The Jones Dairy Goat Team is made up of a team of dedicated individuals with varying areas of expertise. We use a team help troubleshoot problems on farm, and assist you wherever we can.
Jones On-Farm Dairy Goats Services Include:
- Feed Analysis
- Ration preparation for all phases of your operation
- Dry-Matter Testing
- Feed Evaluation and Dry-Matter Testing Training
- Body Condition Scoring
- TMR Audits
- Mixer Evaluation and Trouble-shooting
- Ventilation Audits
- Kid and Replacement Doe Management
- On-going on-farm support by JFM Sales and Nutrition Team Members
- Complete line of Jones-branded products available for kids, replacements, lactating (including parlour feeds) and dry off does
- Premixes, Supplements and Complete Feeds
- Conventional, and Non-GMO Feeds Available
- Jones Goat Feeding Program
A note from our Nutrition Department:
Producers, as the cold weather sets in and harvest comes to a close, the JFM nutrition department reminds you to submit all un-tested forage and grain samples to the lab for analysis. It is recommended to have all samples tested prior to feeding. As you are switching to this year’s feed, make sure to keep current with dry matter testing. This will enable you to optimize opportunities available in your home-grown feed. Talk to your JFM Goat Sales Consultant today about dry matter testing frequency, and testing your forages and grains, to best manage your feed throughout the winter.